Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July!

I hope that you all have a fun and safe 4th of July! We started our celebration early this morning with a fun Swim Team Event! JP and I participated in a Relay-A-Thon to help raise funds for MS! We had such a great time! Here is a picture of the swimmers! Aren't they a great group of kids?















I also have 2 projects to share today! We are attending a few 4th of July parties this weekend so I wanted to a make a few hostess gifts! This one is a "Box In A Bag". I found the tutorial this blog! It was super easy to make!














Stamps: Taffy Alphabet
Ink: Brilliant Blue Craft Ink
Paper: Jersey Shore DSP, Real Red, Brilliant Blue
Accessories: Chipboard (stars), Tab Punch, Cropadile, Real Red Ribbon

Then I made this card! I love the simplicity of it!

















Stamps: Always, Warm Words
Ink: Brilliant Blue and Real Read
Cardstock: Real Read, Brilliant Blue, Whisper White
Accessories: 2 Way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails